Safety in care
How does health and safety integrate with health and social care? Those who work in the industry need to know the fundamentals of working in this area and the links between the Regulators and their responsibilities.
We have practical experience in working in the care home and health and social care industry providing you with the assurance to have this delivered to you by Roughwood Consultancy. Over half a day, we cover a range of subjects increasing your staff`s knowledge.
- Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974;
- Why Health & Safety;
- Employee`s responsibilities;
- Employer`s responsibilities;
- The National Patient Safety Agency;
- Care Quality Commission;
- Health and Safety Executive;
- Why and how we manage risks;
- Five steps to risk assessment;
- Reporting incidents and accidents;
- Medical devices;
- Care Home systems of reporting and risk assessment.
This is a certificated course for CPD evidence and reflective practice.
“Very good course” Care Assistant
“Lots of examples of real events and information given.” Care Assistant
“Extending my knowledge of health and safety” Care Assistant
In-house, at our training centre or at a suitable location near to you, we can deliver! We are flexible in our approach as training courses can be provided weekdays, weekends or over the course of selected evenings.
Call the safety team and discuss your needs.
Contact Us Now
Click here or fill in the form below.