Refreshers & Requalification
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 recommend annual refreshers take place in order to maintain competency and skills. It also allows the employer to be assured that their first aiders are kept up to date.
Over 3 hours, our paramedic trained staff cover the following:
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency;
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure);
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding;
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock.
In October 2015, the European and UK Resuscitation Councils issued updates to first Aid. Book your course now enabling your practice to be current.
Designed for those who have a First Aid at Work (3 day course) qualification, we provide a two day interactive re-qualification course. First aide certificates do however need to be valid.
Training can be provided at your premises, at our training centre, or at a suitable location nearby to you.
As a registered training facility Roughwood Consultancy is fully regulated with the Association of First Aiders (Aofa) to bring you this course.
Contact Us Now
Click here or fill in the form below.