Safety & Fire
With Roughwood Consultancy`s Safety and Fire consultants you can rest assured that our dedicated team will act as your `competent health and safety advisor` as required by law. Under UK law organisations are required as a minimum to:
- Have access to competent health and safety advice;
- Have a written health and safety policy where there are 5 or more employees;
- Document significant risks where there are 5 or more employees.
We can provide you with the following services:-
- Audits – e.g. workplace general; Display Screen Equipment (DSE); Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH);
- Inspections – general reviews of your workplace environment followed up with reports and action plans;
- Accident management and Investigations – post accident root cause analysis; monitoring of implementation for assurance purposes; professional support and liaison with enforcement authorities and claims management;
- Policy development – development of key policies;
- External accreditation – we can assist you to prepare your organisation schemes such as Contractors Health and Safety Accreditation Scheme (CHAS) or others;
- Monitoring and review – if you are looking at assessing how safety is implemented, we can provide you with our unbiased and independent support.
- Packages – ask about our packages which will give you peace of mind knowing you can contact us any time;
- Workplace noise assessments – we can help you manage excessive noise at work;
- Fire risk assessments – we can provide fire risk assessments for properties of any size and regardless of use.
We will guide you and meet with you to discuss YOUR needs and ensure the assistance we give you is bespoke and professional. Your documents are provided in a dedicated Safety Folder so your documents are in ONE place and easily at hand- others are available at additional cost – great for multi-sites or fleet vehicles.
Contact Us Now
Click here or fill in the form below.