Our experience covers governance, serious incident investigations, risk and health and safety. Working with GP`s and their Practice Manager this means that we understand the challenges faced by GP`s as Primary care providers. In this ever changing environment do you have the time, or resources to complete the statutory required audits/checks?
We can help and support you through a number of requirements/recommendations including:
- Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014;
- Care Quality Commission`s Fundamental Standards (including infection prevention control);
- Clinical Commissioning Groups requests for safe environment and standards;
- The Royal College of General Practitioner`s “Patient Safety Toolkit for General Practice“;
- Environmental safety audits for CSU and CCG partners;
- Royal College of General Practitioner`s Safety Check list;
- Basic Life Support training;
- Safety and fire training.
We can work with you or your nominated person, through this maze allowing you to conduct your clinical work with ease.
Contact the Safety Team for more information and support.
Contact Us Now
Click here or fill in the form below.