Nursing & Residential Care
Roughwood Consultancy has experience in safety in the residential care environment and working with the Fundamental Standards as released by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in March 2015 and ideally suited to helping you manage clinical and health and safety risks together.
As our population ages, more demands are being placed on care in the community with nursing and residential care homes meeting those demands. Managing risks in those environments is challenging and having a proactive strategy in place can help prevent harm.
We can help and support you through a number of requirements/recommendations including:
- Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014;
- Including infection prevention control;
- Safety audits for NHS and Local Authority partners;
- Basic Life Support training;
- Safety and fire training.
Whatever your need our safety team can support you at any stage.
Contact Us Now
Click here or fill in the form below.