Air Ambulance Units (HEMS)
As a former Flight Paramedic our Lead Director is able bring his experience and professionalism when working with air ambulance and air medical units. His combined experience of being in a clinical and health and safety role allows us to support helicopter medical services (HEMS) in the fundamental standards for the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and risk management/health and safety agenda.
We can help and support you through a number of requirements/recommendations including:
- Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014;
- Care Quality Commission`s Fundamental Standards (including infection prevention control);
- Clinical Commissioning Groups requests for safe environment and standards;
- Basic Life Support training;
- Safety and fire training.
You can be assured that our knowledge and experience is vital to support any work you are undertaking or are develop.
Contact Us Now
Click here or fill in the form below.