Health Safety Consultants Lancashire
Health and Safety Consultants Lancashire
Our dedicated professional, registered safety consultant practitioners can provide you with a range of services. We cover health safety consultants, patient safety, fire and infection prevention and control. Our expertise spans healthcare, education and other non-healthcare sectors.
Under UK law organisations are required as a minimum to:
- Have access to competent health safety consultants advice;
- Have a written health and safety policy where there are 5 or more employees;
- Document significant risks where there are 5 or more employees.
Competent Health Safety Consultants Lancashire
Roughwood Consultancy can act as your `competent health safety consultants` as required by law and provide the following services;
- Audits – e.g. workplace general, Display Screen Equipment (DSE), Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH);
- Inspections – general reviews of your workplace environment followed up with reports and action plans;
- Accident management and Investigations – post accident root cause analysis, monitoring of implementation for assurance purposes, professional support and liaison with enforcement authorities and claims management;
- Policy development – development of key policies;
- External accreditation – we can assist you to prepare your organisation for Contractors Health and Safety Accreditation Scheme (CHAS);
- Noise at work assessments – we can assist you in conducting work place noise assessments under the Controlling Noise at Work Regulations and help you reduce noise exposure.
Contact Us Now
Click here or fill in the form below.